"Great opportunity to improve your curriculum through the experience of working with spatial analysis and citizen science."
What do you need to have to participate?
- Students of Civil Engineering or Architecture & Urbanism courses;
- Availability from 8h to 10h a week between 17/05 to 26/06 of 2019;
- Basic/intermediate English
Why should you participate?
-Opportunity to work with international project and with researchers from various parts of the world;
- Issue of certificate with total hours available;
- Experience with spatial analysis (GIS) and citizen science (participatory approach);
- How to acquire new skills such as: problem solving, communication skills, etc.
How can you participate?
Submit your CV and a letter of intentions (with a good justification of why you should be selected!) to: